Last update: 23rd May 2018
In fulfilling the obligations arising out of national and European Community legislation and in compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) this site respects and protects the personal data of its users.
2. Who is the Data Processor?
The Data Controller is Lumi Industries srl with registered office in Via Sile, 41.31056 Roncade TV, P.I./C.F. IT04684500269. The person in charge of internal processing is the legal representative, domiciled for the functions at the headquarters of the Data Controler or employees appointed by him.
3. Which data are we collecting
We deal with two different kind of data:
a. Data provided by the user
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes:
- name and surname;
- email address;
- residence/mailing address;
- Vat number and/or personal tax code;
- company name and address (if applicable);
- image (avatar);
- social profiles
- geographical location.
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Third parties’ personal data
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
Data of persons below the age of 16 years
If you are under the age of 16, you cannot provide us with any personal data and you cannot register with our website or newsletter. In any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
b. Automatically collected data
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
c.Third Party Sites
4. Why and how do we use them
We use personal information to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our users.
a. Enabling your use of services available or the purchase of goods from our website
The provision of these data is optional, but in their absence, some services may not be provided.
b. Communicating with you
Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal information to send you marketing communications in relation to our products and services and inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please Contact Us to opt out.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
c. Improving, promoting, and protecting our Services
We collect data and information in an aggregated and anonymous form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site and, if necessary, to carry out surveys on the degree of satisfaction of users in relation to the provision of services. None of this information is linked to the physical person-user of the site and does not allow his/her identification in any way.
We collect data and information to protect site security (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and users. Data is automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) that may be used in accordance with applicable laws in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause harm to other users or otherwise malicious activities or offenders. Such data is never used for identifying or profiling the user and it is periodically erased. Data processing is done by means of automated tools for storing, managing and transmitting the data in such a way as to guarantee security and confidentiality.
5.Disclosing personal information
The data collected from this website are kept at the headquarters for the times prescribed by law and processed by employees and / or third parties from those who carry out these activities under his direct supervision and responsibility.
The data collected are not provided to third parties unless it is legally required by the court and only in the cases provided for by law. However, data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary to provide a specific service requested by you, or to perform site security or site optimization.
The precise periods for which we keep your personal information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. Factors we consider in determining these periods include the minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice. For example, invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years under the law (including tax obligations).
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect.
· You are also entitled to object to or restrict, at any time, the further processing of your personal information.
· You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard form. To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may request information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such information, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information we maintain.
7. How do we ensure your data protection
Lumi Industries follows applicable laws and requirements to protect and safeguard your personal data. We have adopted IT security measures to protect your personal data, by reducing the risk of loss, misuse, alteration, theft, unauthorized access, or unauthorized disclosure. We evaluate our privacy safeguards on an ongoing basis to help minimize risks from new security threats as they become known. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Lumi Industries will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.