Introducing low cost solutions for reverse engineering.
Learn how to detect an object in 3D using LOW-COST tools and techniques: from digital images, digital video or with a 3D scanner.
The first course organized in Treviso area by Lumi Industries in collaboration with 3D Archeolab, open to professionals and hobbysts, who want to acquire the basics of reverse engineering techniques applicable to any scope: from footwear to eyewear, from goldsmithery to fashion accessories, mechanic components, art and much more.
Two intense days to learn how to:
- design and implement photo collections and videos for photogrammetry,
- create a color and metrically correct 3D model using digital images,
- use the main image-based commercial software
- perform processing using only free and open source software,
- how to export a tridimensional model for 3D printing and online publication.
For information and registration please write to: email@example.com or fill out the form at this link http://www.3d-archeolab.it/academy/corso-3d-scanning-soluzioni-low-cost-per-il-rilievo-tridimensionale/ (bottom of page)
- for all students (upper secondary schools , Universities, Specialization Schools, Masters),
- for teachers of secondary schools, first and second degree
- for 3D Archeolab members
- for Lumi Industries 3D printers and resins costumers.
- for Eliocartotecnica Srl customers.
cost 179 euros (inc. VAT)